CC Riders Player Call Up Policy
When calling-up players for games or practices:
1. The coach must first contact the Director of Soccer to identify the need for a call-up.
2. Coaches are not permitted to contact players or their parents directly without prior permission from the coach of their team.
3. Permission for call-ups is required for every game or practice although a request may be made for several dates at one time.
4. Coaches should not refuse a player call-up without a valid reason.
6. A player will not be permitted to be called-up to the detriment of his/her own team.